• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Are Robots?

Navigator

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Under the "Members On Line Now" section of the home page the # of members are listed, the # of guests are listed and the # of robots are listed. Would someone please enlighten me as to what robots are? o_O

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Under the "Members On Line Now" section of the home page the # of members are listed, the # of guests are listed and the # of robots are listed. Would someone please enlighten me as to what robots are? o_O
Well, ... okay, I was going to put a funny reply here but realized that is actually a decent question. Besides, low hanging fruit is easy to pick. ;)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of the moderators explained to me that they are search engines (I think that is right) like Bling, Google, Yahoo, etc. I hope I am getting that right. It has been a while since I asked the question and there has been a lot of "water over the bridge" since then. OOPS I meant "under the bridge". LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom