• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Do Your Friends Say?

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I already have one friend that went all in yesterday. You guys having any luck? Wonder if we could print out stuff from the Elio web page as hand outs? I guess we would have To be sure to tell them to study everything on the web before making a decision.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzsFAnNHYIUhy87k5fbiXJyuA4xsyxrRPDz3tAucK0lxP5YjtZbw.jpg

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I already have one friend that went all in yesterday. You guys having any luck? Wonder if we could print out stuff from the Elio web page as hand outs? I guess we would have To be sure to tell them to study everything on the web before making a decision.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzsFAnNHYIUhy87k5fbiXJyuA4xsyxrRPDz3tAucK0lxP5YjtZbw.jpg
Yep, right now I have four friends and business associates that have joined me "all in". I have been in contact with Elio management on the same idea. We are the ambassadors and sales force for this company. "Word of mouth" is the least expensive sales tool and most efficient means of making a sale.

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As long as people are spreading the word and encouraging 'sales' for free - it'll remain that way. If there were not much word of mouth advertising a referral program would be good incentive. Why give a discount when you're spreading the word for free?

golfsteve

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have several people interested. If they come to Columbus, I'm sure they could sell more. (hint to Elio since they skipped last time )

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have not met anyone around here that has deposited money. I work with about 500 people so I started putting flyers about the Elio on the bulletin boards at work. I might start to put them up in the grocery stores around here. Hopefully it will get more reservations. everyone that I talk to has not seen the Elio so I'm sure that there is a lot more potential reservations out there if everyone continues to spread the word.

Top Bottom