• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is This Guys !

Reaction score
ELIO MOTORS INCORPORATED (OTCMKTS:ELIO) had an increase of 8.04% in short interest. ELIO’s SI was 12,100 shares in July as released by FINRA. Its up 8.04% from 11,200 shares previously. With 7,000 avg volume, 2 days are for ELIO MOTORS INCORPORATED (OTCMKTS:ELIO)’s short sellers to cover ELIO’s short positions. The stock increased 8.00% or $0.36 on July 26, reaching $4.86. About 2,023 shares traded. Elio Motors Inc (OTCMKTS:ELIO) has 0.00% since July 27, 2016 and is . It has underperformed by 16.70% the S&P500.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, Stonegate has an automated system that pulls out information when stocks hit certain performance metrics whether in the up or down direction. Because Elio trades so little, it appears to be extremely volatile though it's usually minor. The trawler they use to produce these "news" bits assembles just enough words to hit search engines like Bing and Google where it sets up alarms to anyone doing auto notifications. This drives clicks which increases their revenue. I can't tell you how many times I've been caught by these guys while thinking something must be up because I got a Google notification. Anyway, now, it's just like the hundreds of "articles" that talk about how Shreveport levied a fine against Elio for almost $500k! (Even though the information is only partially correct, it's being repeated so often that it's going to end up becoming fact! At least, I think that's how internet facts work. Look how many people believe that immunizations cause autism because one doctor faked some research and was repeated. Even after he was disbarred and the research proven to be faked, people still believe it.

Top Bottom