• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's This Crap?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another poorly written RUMOR piece or a grain of truth?
http://bossierpress.com/?p=7286
I have no idea. I know there was supposed to be some big announcement today from Caddo Parish Commissioners (some of them) about the plant. Since it is now 5:30 PDT and nothing was officially announced we have no way of knowing. I do know one commissioner - a woman - has been fighting against Elio Motors from day one. I can't remember her name but I have posted about her on other threads this week. This does not sound like an official announcement. But then I know next to nothing about Louisiana politics. Thanks for posting it. It will be interesting to see where it leads. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If true that is very bad news for Elio and us as well..
Only if there is no other facility that would work for Elio. They mention something about an AT&T facility for Elio to use that is also in the Parish. It is probably best to wait and hear what Paul Elio and/or Elio Motors says before we assume the worst. :-) Z

Reaction score
Yea Zelio, The commissioner's name is Stephanie Lynch. Nissan maybe might be moving there or someplace else from Tennessee...... Elio has the agreement to lease 1/3 or 1/4 of the plant but now might be forced to 'move' to the ATT building....... The entity that bought the plant out from under Elio using Caddo Parish's money is not the entity who owns it now ............. or who is in charge of leasing it out..... or is leasing it and will be sub-leasing it. Politics WAHOO! How many commissioner does this 'parish' have anyways? I've counted 14 mentioned. Freaking weird. This isn't a mud hole it's a Louisiana bog.

And another thing. Did Elio 'buy' the equipment in the plant or was it 'given' to him? Did Elio put money down on the lease, does he have a 'signed lease' and with who? And with the transfer of owner entities and leasing entities and 'in charge entities is the contract with Elio voided or still in effect?

Naw, I'm not assuming anything. I got faith in Paul Elio and his team. Now, I'm going to get off my soap box and get back on my knees.

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yea Zelio, The commissioner's name is Stephanie Lynch. Nissan maybe might be moving there or someplace else from Tennessee...... Elio has the agreement to lease 1/3 or 1/4 of the plant but now might be forced to 'move' to the ATT building....... The entity that bought the plant out from under Elio using Caddo Parish's money is not the entity who owns it now ............. or who is in charge of leasing it out..... or is leasing it and will be sub-leasing it. Politics WAHOO! How many commissioner does this 'parish' have anyways? I've counted 14 mentioned. Freaking weird. This isn't a mud hole it's a Louisiana bog.

And another thing. Did Elio 'buy' the equipment in the plant or was it 'given' to him? Did Elio put money down on the lease, does he have a 'signed lease' and with who? And with the transfer of owner entities and leasing entities and 'in charge entities is the contract with Elio voided or still in effect?
Good questions... sucks to have to ask them and not have concrete answers though.

Top Bottom