• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Reaction score
Problem with Elio Motors is that they are like in a coma. Might not even notice if/when they cease to exist.
Still, I guess there is still a chance.
If Elio was a family member, in a coma the proper thing to do would be to plan a funeral. It is not time to notify the cousins and start mourning. Don't stop praying and dreaming of the day Elio recovers.

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't remember my production number, but think I put a refundable deposit of $100 down in late 2013 or early 2014.
In October of 2016, my old Pontiac could go no further and I traded it in on the Nissan econo-box, at that point I applied for a refund from Elio. I did receive my refundable deposit back, but I don't remember how long it took to get the check. I don't think it was all that long, but I can't be sure.
I do remember about that time, I was working for a very small company (just the owner and me). The owner was a very wise business man that had been successful in all manner of projects.
I had casually told him about my deposit on the Elio 3-wheel autocycle. After almost a year, he inquired as to what happened to my 3-wheel car and I told them it was delayed, that the production deadline had moved a couple of times. He told me when he researches any deal, if a "start date" deadline gets moved or has been twice (or more), the project isn't going to happen and he doesn't invest or gets out. It was a rule he set for himself and his investors.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wait a minute……..there’s never going to be an Elio produced or Elio owner? Perhaps change the name of elioowners to bexowners? That could generate a massive infusion of new forum members having serious interest in future affordable enclosed three wheelers. Just a thought.

there are no plans to eliminate the information already on this forum .... future consideration is well underway to change our focus a bit further down the line

Top Bottom