• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Do You Think The Elio Will Hit The Streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've heard July and I've heard fourth quarter next year while at the event in Atlanta. What do you all think, what will be the real Elio release date? I really don't see it happening by the end of next year, seems like there is a lot to do still.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dec 2014 seems a long way off. I have waited longer for things I wanted less.

It seems the older I get the quicker it goes! 12 months really isn't that long, but that also concerns me as I don't see them getting it done that quickly, at least based on what we know currently.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reports indicate the factory for building is pretty much the same as was the past 2 years. However this will likely change quickly as leasing details and limited run facilities are worked out---hope so anyway. The 2/14 P-4 version is looking good---even has a rear window now, flushed headlights, but do not understand the donor engine as I thought this last one would have the new engine designed for the Elio!

mumblemouth

Elio Fan
Reaction score
just announced on jan 6. production not ill 2015
Acquiring this plant and all of the equipment in a fully operational state will allow Elio Motors to thrive right off the bat once commercial vehicle production begins in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom