• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will We Be Able To Put More Money Toward Our Reservations?

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, at the very least if you stash it into a savings account then you will be earning a small amount of interest while you wait for the Elio.

Alternately, if you are a True Believer™, then you could put those $$$ into stock purchases. When the Elio goes into production and the stock leaps up in value, you could cash out for the Elio and make a killing!

DrewBarfield

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, at the very least if you stash it into a savings account then you will be earning a small amount of interest while you wait for the Elio.

Alternately, if you are a True Believer™, then you could put those $$$ into stock purchases. When the Elio goes into production and the stock leaps up in value, you could cash out for the Elio and make a killing!

I need to look again at their stock and how to purchase. For now my Betterment and Acorns accounts are my primary investments (ETFs).

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Just wondering when (if ever) we'll be able to log-in to Elio's site and add more money to our reservations. I wouldn't mind adding $500+ a month if possible. I'd rather pay incrementally rather than a $10K lump sum.
Once you have your $1K All In you can't put any more towards it through Elio; the other are correct; put it in a bank account you can get to easily when the time comes.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Just wondering when (if ever) we'll be able to log-in to Elio's site and add more money to our reservations. I wouldn't mind adding $500+ a month if possible. I'd rather pay incrementally rather than a $10K lump sum.
Just for an FYI; in 2013 (or was that 2012?) when they started taking deposits; there were some people that wanted to do a "Paid in Full" reservation; EM wouldn't take it. It has always been that $1K was the max amount that Paul and EM would allow.
Why that is; you'd have to talk to Paul and ask him.

Top Bottom