• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Is Reservation Money Held?

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Financials will be available if / when they move the startengine campaign from "test" to "real." Legal requirement for investors to have full access to company financials.
Will those investors be allowed to publicly release the financials or will they be prohibited by NDA? I bet the latter.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we have some awareness of Elio Motor's current Financials. EM's most valuable assest is it's financially supportive fan base.

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well if they are offering stocks/shares that must mean they are planning to go public, right? Like NYSE and all that?
Not so, but it can easily be confusing. Elio remains a privately-held corporation. Stock that may be offered through the A+ funding mechanism may not have a liquid market for buying selling like common stock traded on stock exchanges like the NYSE. See official disclosure text below.

The securities offered on the Site are only suitable for prospective investors who are familiar with and willing to accept the high risks associated with private investments, including the risk of complete loss of your investment. Securities sold through private placements are not publicly traded and, therefore, are illiquid unless registered with the SEC. Securities will be subject to restrictions on resale or transfer including holding period requirements. Investing in private placements requires high risk tolerance, low liquidity need, and long-term commitments. Users must be able to afford to lose their entire investment. Investment products are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and there is no bank guarantee.
t

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not so, but it can easily be confusing. Elio remains a privately-held corporation. Stock that may be offered through the A+ funding mechanism may not have a liquid market for buying selling like common stock traded on stock exchanges like the NYSE. See official disclosure text below.

Yeah I've figured it out since I made that post :)

Top Bottom