• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where's Paul?

Earl LaSitis

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just when we thought the cars we reserved were going to be built in 2018 sound like it's never going to happen.
You would think Paul and his team would address the news that is going around that their broke and secretly closing offices up.
I thought he was a stand up guy but now I may have miss read him this is sad for the people that believed in him and his dream.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last Paul sighting to my knowledge, July 12, 2017
https://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-motors-appealing-500k-fine.8431/

What we really need imo. Some Elio blogging about what they can tell us about where we are.
We are still working. We are currently looking for production money. There are many funding options being pursued right now.
Sentences like those being put into the blog roll would be hopeful helpful.

Last edited:

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Paul should partner up with Starbucks to sell the Eliocorn, a sleek caffeinated drink with three shots of espresso and any combination of seven flavorings, including sour apple, licorice, orange creamsicle, marshmallow, true blueberries, red hot chilis, and vark (silver). Sell it for 7400 cents and give Elio Motors 10% royalties and, hundreds of millions of Eliocorn sales later, he'll be ready to start production!

Top Bottom