• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

White House Comment Line

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The POTUS has opened a comment line at the White House. I just saw it on the news. They reported worst case you could leave a message, but may actually get to speak with someone at the White House. If enough of us call and make them aware that the Elio is going to be made in the USA using mostly USA parts, the loan may be fast tracked through. Time to use our numbers folks. I don't do Facebook, so if those of you that do would make sure this info. gets on that page too, that would be great. At least they will be aware of it. The number is 202-456-1111. GO ELIO!!!

Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The POTUS has opened a comment line at the White House. I just saw it on the news. They reported worst case you could leave a message, but may actually get to speak with someone at the White House. If enough of us call and make them aware that the Elio is going to be made in the USA using mostly USA parts, the loan may be fast tracked through. Time to use our numbers folks. I don't do Facebook, so if those of you that do would make sure this info. gets on that page too, that would be great. At least they will be aware of it. The number is 202-456-1111. GO ELIO!!!
I just sent Donald a email, hope that it helps:D

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why not an email AND a phone call? Each one of us could count as two contact attempts. Some may luck up and actually get to talk to a real person in the White House (at least that's how it was reported). I hope EKH caught this information. He writes, and makes his points so well. I think I will ask his permission to plagiarize some of his posts for the email I want to send.

Top Bottom