• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Has Reservation/production #6800?

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This site is getting bigger and bigger every day, hard to keep up with EVERTHING! Has anyone posted they had the number 6800?

I'd be willing to chip in and give them a FREE (base price) Elio, like they WON the lottery :D

Now all the jokesters come out of the woodwork, CompTrex, Norahsbed, Folks, Dustman, Dustoff Just to name a few, heck, for that deal I might tell myself I have the number 6800!

Seriously, anyone posted they have 6800?

And seriously, anyone want to chip in and give that person a FREE base price Elio? I'll elect Goofyone to oversee that person is legit and gets the bonus. Your welcome Goofyone, you have too much time on your hands LOL

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This site is getting bigger and bigger every day, hard to keep up with EVERTHING! Has anyone posted they had the number 6800?

I'd be willing to chip in and give them a FREE (base price) Elio, like they WON the lottery :D

Now all the jokesters come out of the woodwork, CompTrex, Norahsbed, Folks, Dustman, Dustoff Just to name a few, heck, for that deal I might tell myself I have the number 6800!

And seriously, anyone want to chip in and give that person a FREE base price Elio? I'll elect Goofyone to oversee that person is legit and gets the bonus. Your welcome Goofyone, you have too much time on your hands LOL
NorCalElio :-) Z

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'm #8415. All I need is exactly $1,615 of options and my Elio is free?

Top Bottom