• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Do So Many Threads Start Good And End Up Full Of Usless Junk?

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just wasted a bunch of time reading through a thread on an Elio subject I am very interested in only to be annoyed by dozens of pointless posts on everything from gun control to restaurant etiquette.

I know I'm new here but it sure seems like a lot of threads start with a legitimate topic worthy of discussion and end up with page after page useless crap on anything but the topic. What's up with that?

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just wasted a bunch of time reading through a thread on an Elio subject I am very interested in only to be annoyed by dozens of pointless posts on everything from gun control to restaurant etiquette.

I know I'm new here but it sure seems like a lot of threads start with a legitimate topic worthy of discussion and end up with page after page useless crap on anything but the topic. What's up with that?
Speaking of useless crap, try this site: http://www.pointlesssites.com/odd.asp

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of useless crap, try this site: http://www.pointlesssites.com/odd.asp
5ufcpc.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
best guess .... most threads are much like conversations among friends .... they tend to start with comments areas but usually wander into other areas before wandering back .... right now most of what we have is speculation .... once they are in production and on the road, I suspect specific reports/observations will engender somewhat focus .... not necessarily a laser focus .. :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hi CharChri4, it's just the evolution of learning how and what to read on the forum.

Someone might interject sarcasm or humor on a post, then others will comment on that, and before you know it, the thread is off-topic. Not a big deal, just glance through the posts that don't apply and read the ones that do. :)

Top Bottom