• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why I Like Elio Owners Blog...

Yogi Leigh

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Every once in a while I go to Elio Motors Facebook page to look at the latest articles. However, when I read some of the comments they seem to repeat the same questions, "When will production begin?", "When will I get my production number?", and "When is the Elio prototype coming to visit my state?". People tend to get pretty snippy if a question is asked & someone knows the answer (almost like "everybody knows that"). :mad:

I'd much rather get to know other future Elio car owners, and share the excitement. It's nice to encourage each other and get each other revved up about this exciting new car.

I especially like the thread about veterans on our site.:) I like welcoming the new people, and I like adding a little bit of humor to my own responses.

What's the best thing about the Elio Owners blog for each of you? :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Every once in a while I go to Elio Motors Facebook page to look at the latest articles. However, when I read some of the comments they seem to repeat the same questions, "When will production begin?", "When will I get my production number?", and "When is the Elio prototype coming to visit my state?". People tend to get pretty snippy if a question is asked & someone knows the answer (almost like "everybody knows that"). :mad:

I'd much rather get to know other future Elio car owners, and share the excitement. It's nice to encourage each other and get each other revved up about this exciting new car.

I especially like the thread about veterans on our site.:) I like welcoming the new people, and I like adding a little bit of humor to my own responses.

What's the best thing about the Elio Owners blog for each of you? :cool:
I have never been much of a "joiner" so the fact that I joined this site in the first place is a bit of surprise to me. The fact that I am the most active member is even a bigger surprise. I very simply love all the new things I am learning here. I also like the Hobby thread. Some of our members have some very unusual hobbies and it is cool to learn about them. I love looking at the Reservation Map and seeing where everyone is. In fact I have learned a few things because a location intrigued me. One that comes to mind first is Adak, Alaska. I am amazed that someone who lives in such a small and isolated place is interested in the Elio. I would love to know more about that person. I feel so good about the Elio, Paul Elio, the Elio Motors goals and plans and am thrilled to have the privilege of participating in any small way to furthering those plans and goals. And I have learned I am more of a joiner than I realized. I simply had to find the appropriate group to join. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't do any social media like facebook, don't tweet, text, etc. This site attracted my interest because it deals with something I'm passionate about as are many of the other members. I have never viewed it as a place to vent my frustrations that Elio doesn't provide "immediate gratification" like so many people now expect. As an optimist, I enjoy the positive posts from positive people. Having a question is good but dwelling on the negative I find counterproductive, boring, and simply a waste of time, mine and theirs. Life is too short not to enjoy it and the positive people on this forum is what makes it enjoyable and rewarding. I look forward to meeting most of its members and there are others that due to their negativity, I don't care to know. I try to keep my posts positive and stimulating (sometimes without success). I find the flow of information about the Elio and other general vehicle related topics educational and helpful.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't do any social media like facebook, don't tweet, text, etc. This site attracted my interest because it deals with something I'm passionate about as are many of the other members. I have never viewed it as a place to vent my frustrations that Elio doesn't provide "immediate gratification" like so many people now expect. As an optimist, I enjoy the positive posts from positive people. Having a question is good but dwelling on the negative I find counterproductive, boring, and simply a waste of time, mine and theirs. Life is too short not to enjoy it and the positive people on this forum is what makes it enjoyable and rewarding. I look forward to meeting most of its members and there are others that due to their negativity, I don't care to know. I try to keep my posts positive and stimulating (sometimes without success). I find the flow of information about the Elio and other general vehicle related topics educational and helpful.

100% agreement
Terrence :)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree, but you are now doing social media. LOL This site is social to the max. and many members will no doubt meet and socialize in person at the Factory Tour and/or at the highly likely Annual Elio Rally. Our name Tags and/or personalized Elio License Plates should reflect our official Forum Titles for immediate recognition.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree, but you are now doing social media. LOL This site is social to the max. and many members will no doubt meet and socialize in person at the Factory Tour and/or at the highly likely Annual Elio Rally. Our name Tags and/or personalized Elio License Plates should reflect our official Forum Titles for immediate recognition.
Understand, but those on this site number around 2000, not the tens of millions that haunt Facebook. This site is not about " blowing our own horn" or tweeting every time we pass gas

Top Bottom