• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wish To Be All In

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really, simply go to Eliomotors.com and click on the link to make a reservation. All you need is a credit card to put down your reservation. Can be as little as $100.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wish to become an ALL in member, but need to complete registration by mail, please advise procedure
Thanks Lucky Lynde
Sorry, I didn't read your post correctly. I believe, but am not positive, that you can go to the website, printout the reservation form and mail it to their office in Phoenix with your check or money order. The complete address is on the website.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wish to become an ALL in member, but need to complete registration by mail, please advise procedure
Thanks Lucky Lynde
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Lucky Lynde. I hope you enjoy all the wild discussions and speculation you will find on this forum. You will also find facts plus information related to the automotive and motorcycle industries. It is a very diverse group with a lot of knowledge and experience and from all over the country. I'm glad you asked the question about registering by mail because I may need to use the mail to upgrade my current all in reservation when I'm ready. I hope to do it in Portland when I go to see the Elio but if for some reason I can't then I will do it by mail. Good luck with your reservation and please join in this wonderful adventure and journey to Elio production and ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Top Bottom