• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Yes, But I'm Still Here....!!

Juney

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
When I first posted to this forum my dream was to finally put down that old gas guzzling truck I had been driving to my cabin in the foothills of the Sierra's and be able to toss my fishing pole a six pack of beer, my six shooter and my lazy dog Polo in my Elio and head to the cabin instead. Now, thanks to the Butte fire in Calaveras county, my cabin and most of the forest around it is no longer there and even tho I can put the cabin back up the forest will take years. But I was thinking, with the gas mileage the Elio gets, I can afford to go a little out of the way to catch a good dinner in a nice setting. I'll just have to now watch my beer intake (perhaps one an hour) but I'm a relaxed drinker anyway so I should be okay. Just need a good book and my dog and oh yeah... I didn't burn up either so I'm still here. Hope no other Elio owners suffered in Californias Wildfires.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
hate to hear news like this, glad you are OK, the other stuff can be replaced and trees will grow again .... they do controlled burns in our area as part of the forestry management and it really helps

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this too. Gives me a personal(ish) touch to the often heard news stories in the area. Glad to hear all that was lost is property as both your life and the life of Polo are irreplaceable. Keep that chin up and the mood light, or bottoms up and the beer light. Whatever works;)

Top Bottom