• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3d Model

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reservations, not orders. The last SIL (Spot In Line) ended at about 10,424.

"...it showed 36,136 orders.
I must be way off, I thought if someone went all in 1k TODAY they would be given a number, (SIL)- and move ahead of all the other money options, so I can't see how the list was ended?? Also no one has "placed an order" we don't know what we can order?? not posting to pull your chain I need it for my understanding- My CRAFT is gaining on me!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I must be way off, I thought if someone went all in 1k TODAY they would be given a number, (SIL)- and move ahead of all the other money options, so I can't see how the list was ended?? Also no one has "placed an order" we don't know what we can order?? not posting to pull your chain I need it for my understanding- My CRAFT is gaining on me!!
Everyone who places an "all in" $1,000 gets a number (SIL). However, those numbers are not released immediately. They are released periodically. The next release is supposed to be the end of this month.

Every reservation, whether original or upgrade, gets an order number. This is NOT the order number for the Elio. This is the order number for a reservation. I printed out my reservations and each one says order number xxxxxxxx. I hope this helps. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The list has not ended. The SIL were released 9/10 and that must be the list you mean. Every time someone places an "all in" $1K reservation they move ahead of everyone with a lesser amount reservation. Elio is still taking reservations. :-) Z

Top Bottom