• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

5/16/2014 Production Update From Paul Elio

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay guys, I think this 21 y/o "chicklette," ( aka,Debbie Bruce ), has squirrels in her attic! Don't know where her information comes from, but if you check out what she is claiming, on Snopes.com, you will NOT FIND ANY stories to back up her story about Paul Elio's plant manager resigning. Ignore her BS, and HER AS WELL!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
JIM: I'm sure it will look nice with the flowers planted in it at your old folks home.
I am #775 and at 75 yrs old I am wondering just HOW will my CASKET fit in/on the elio.
Suppose they can bury my Elio with me ?
OH WAIT, I am to be cremated, SO we can JUST burn the sucker !
Fred, thanks for the encouragement and option for my Elio. Hopefully, we both will get the opportunity to drive them before we "retire" from life.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like the video says.Turn key just start it up and produce cars. Reason for another 15 month hold up is?
Seriously, do you think an Elio needs a half billion dollars worth of equipment to get started ? there is a dune buggy place here in AZ, they make enclosed sand rails and street legal dune buggys which are about the size of an Elio and have nice looking bodies, My point is the owners are brothers 25 and 28 years old. They have about a dozen people working for them, they can only produce 3 a day max though. My point is why didn't Reverend Elio let them or someone like them build his p cars.Advantages would be a few minutes away from his home etc.the pace in MI is terrible with out much or any tech equipment. I'm still waiting for someone in here to explain the red, blue and white p4's on the Elio home page. ARe they for real? Color photo shop ? or 3 p4's that Elio Has kept under wrap. If real it could explain the red one my uncle saw as it was being cleaned?

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay guys, I think this 21 y/o "chicklette," ( aka,Debbie Bruce ), has squirrels in her attic! Don't know where her information comes from, but if you check out what she is claiming, on Snopes.com, you will NOT FIND ANY stories to back up her story about Paul Elio's plant manager resigning. Ignore her BS, and HER AS WELL!
Check Elio Site , you will see it deleted plant manager. I doubt you know much about squirrels either even though you probably swing from the same tree.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Email or Ask Elio yourself .

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Debbie, 3 card, Uncle, or whatever you choose to call your negative self this week. We all still wish you would hold true on your threat to just go away.
Eddie, If Paul Elio fails with this project after really giving it his all I will not be a hate you person as long as he is above board. But if he is doing what appears to be doing you and I are being deceived big time. In other words if his delays are for the sole reason to recup his loss, those of us who went all in for 1000 dollars agreed to risk no matter what the out come. We are not entitled to get our bucks back for any reason or more important he is not required to explain to anyone what he did with our money if he stops the project today.The all in agreement was carefully worded to basically promising a t shirt only. At this point I believe he is doing what he can to receceive as much All In capitol possible and will until to the day the shit hits the fan.There is a tv show about stock picks , Krammer I think is the host name, everyone for years thought his word and info about what stock to buy was paramont. The day before Leman brothers went belly up he pushed their company so hard people made last minute changes. Cost thousands their life savings. After the dust blew over it was found he was paid by them do to a show pitch ..Illegal as heck but he is still on the air. When people get desperate they will do what is necessary to get their own money back even if it requires screwing the little guy who btw is always the group who take the hit. Look at the Delorean, the fellow had a very successful career with Pontiac and enjoyed a damn good life until his lifestyle was going down the tube.One thing these guys did was to name the car after themself, the Dale, the Delorean, The Elio.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Debbie, 3 card, Uncle, or whatever you choose to call your negative self this week. We all still wish you would hold true on your threat to just go away.
Eddie66, I TOTALLY agree with you, as I am sure MOST folks on this blog do: This brainless little TWIT, needs to slither back into what ever tube she crawled out of and take all of her "toys" with her. 21? Dude, she has absolutely NO idea what life is all about. She wasn't even a piece of biomass in a sack, when Deloreans were made, yet she is an "EXPERT?" Do you know what an EXPERT is? It is a "little DRIP, under pressure." Let's ignore her until she goes away. And she will.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Music Man, You forgot to mention that last week she was a 65 year old, Duke graduate who posted on here under the name 3 card. Check out his posts. You've been arguing with the same all knowing, negative, idiot who told everyone he was through posting on this site, because we were all know it alls. So now he's back pretending to be his, and I quote "21 year old neice, ",Debbie "Who is uglier than him." His words, from one of his alter ego posts. He also claimed that he gifted her the $1000 elio kept hounding her for, but, not to worry, because it's only chump change to him.

Top Bottom