• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

8/28/2014 - The Truth About Cars - Exclusive Capsule Review: Elio Motors P4 Prototype

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, an actual drive where the guy didn't seem like an Elio cheerleader. I'll try to look past the poor camera work (love the bzz bzz bzz of the camera panning) and the "Press" tag in his hat. It was nice to see the Elio in some extended driving sequences. I'd love to see Car and Driver or Motor Trend get behind the wheel and tell us what they think. Car and Driver is usually pretty fair to new concept vehicles. The article was pretty well written (grammar notwithstanding... "far from a Hyabusa..." was missing the "far" for instance). I liked it enough to instantly share it with my Dad who somehow managed to beat me to the punch and should get his Elio a few days before me. Anyway, thank you for posting that article. I'll bet there will many more to follow.

Stiffler

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Wow, an actual drive where the guy didn't seem like an Elio cheerleader. I'll try to look past the poor camera work (love the bzz bzz bzz of the camera panning) and the "Press" tag in his hat. It was nice to see the Elio in some extended driving sequences. I'd love to see Car and Driver or Motor Trend get behind the wheel and tell us what they think. Car and Driver is usually pretty fair to new concept vehicles. The article was pretty well written (grammar notwithstanding... "far from a Hyabusa..." was missing the "far" for instance). I liked it enough to instantly share it with my Dad who somehow managed to beat me to the punch and should get his Elio a few days before me. Anyway, thank you for posting that article. I'll bet there will many more to follow.
Give it to Top Gear! o_O

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Have never heard mention of a P1. What has become of P2 and P3?
P1
First_Elio_Prototype1.jpg

P2
elio-motors-84-mpg-3-wheeler-image-elio-motors_100414288_l.jpg

P3
DSC_0014a.jpg

The P2 hasn't been seen in a while, but the P3 is what they use on tour when the P4 isn't available due to a media event.

Top Bottom