• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A C H

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Never having used ACH I wonder if someone would explain the process as it pertains to buying Elio shares. What are the options? (must I supply a checking account number?)

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ACH = Automated Clearing House . It is an electronic system that you 1st must authorize ( Elio) to debit your checking or savings account.
It is typically used to ensure that any transaction is sound . No bounced checks or credit reversals . They ( Elio) will simply pull available funds directly from you .

Hartka47

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I did the ACH transaction. I got an email conformation, and my shares show on StartEngine screen, but the transaction does not show n my on-line banking screen. The money is still there. Screen says something about it may take ten days. Is that what you have seen?

One bad part is that at the last screen there are two boxes ( accredited investor, or not) that you cannot check, and some fields you cannot fill in-- the solution is you just need to go to the bottom of the page and enter your name ( you never check the boxes or fill in those fields - you had already supplied that information on earlier screen) .

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lilly and I were ready when the window was opened, and requested shares about the same time.
This morning I saw she said her funds were withdrawn so I just checked with my bank and my funds have been withdrawn also.
I don't know if this means any thing except things are progressing.;)

Top Bottom