• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Age Poll Thread For Demographic Research

What is your age

• Total voters

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are several in their 80s
I am 72 and know there are two women older than me but neither appears to be active. If I remember correctly they are 74 and 76. The ones older than that are men and at least one of them is 83. The youngest I have seen is 22 and that is a young woman. Some don't acknowledge age, birth date or location so who knows what they are. I'll be curious to see the results. Thanks for posing the question. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
gahhhhhh, it won't let me edit the poll choices.

I'll start another thread. Sorry.
I'll look for it tomorrow. Right now I think I am going to retire. Have fun recreating your hard work. I wonder why you can't edit poll choices. You might wait and ask the moderators if they can do it before you go to all that work again. Good luck. :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
gahhhhhh, it won't let me edit the poll choices.

I'll start another thread. Sorry.
A poll on this site for most purposes gets lost in the shuffle. It is also odd that I asked the moderators to glea this information from the members data base earlier this evening. It will be the only way that we'll get any kind of accurate demographics, other requiring each and every member to take the poll as part of the sign in process one time.

Top Bottom