• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Airshow Showing In Sacratamato On The 6th.....

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Question, Do you have to pay the Air Show admission fee just to see the Elio or is it on the way in?

I just got a response to that question and sorry to report bad news but they will be inside the event. So, if you want to see/touch/feel/SIT IN you'll have to pay the 15 bucks on-line for the air show or 20 bucks at the gate. Don't like it myself but I'm into airshows too so it will still be a good day and the second time I get to see her.

Hope they got off all the dust, DUSTMAN left on her LOL :p @ DUSTMAN

I'll be the one wearing the original t-shirt no-one likes with my addition of my number 4852 and if I get my second number before Thursday it will be on there too in Blue :-) 6782 ?? Maybe lower, I hope lol

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got a response to that question and sorry to report bad news but they will be inside the event. So, if you want to see/touch/feel/SIT IN you'll have to pay the 15 bucks on-line for the air show or 20 bucks at the gate. Don't like it myself but I'm into airshows too so it will still be a good day and the second time I get to see her.

Hope they got off all the dust, DUSTMAN left on her LOL :p @ DUSTMAN

I'll be the one wearing the original t-shirt no-one likes with my addition of my number 4852 and if I get my second number before Thursday it will be on there too in Blue :) 6782 ?? Maybe lower, I hope lol
Am I missing something here? I thought this was an air show. How do you have an air show indoors? That is crazy. It also sucks that you have to pay to get in to see the Elio. And that is my totally biased and not the least bit humble opinion!!! :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? I thought this was an air show. How do you have an air show indoors? That is crazy. It also sucks that you have to pay to get in to see the Elio. And that is my totally biased and not the least bit humble opinion!!! :) Z
Where did you get your information? There is still nothing new posted on EM website. :( Z

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? I thought this was an air show. How do you have an air show indoors? That is crazy. It also sucks that you have to pay to get in to see the Elio. And that is my totally biased and not the least bit humble opinion!!! :) Z

I didn't say indoors silly, I said INSIDE the event. :p

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where did you get your information? There is still nothing new posted on EM website. :( Z

I e-mailed them this was their response:

-------- Original message --------
Date:09/02/2014 6:49 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: lockmd
Subject: [Elio Motors] Re: Other
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (32893) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.
479e5cd31eed0006bd6192cb6?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2Fframe_user.png

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)
Sep 02 18:49
Hey Larry!
Thanks for reaching out- we're thrilled to have you aboard!
We will be inside the event in Sacramento, so you will need tickets to the event.
Also, we don't have anything to share about the P5 or a loan, so please stay tuned for more details!
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in Sacramento.
Best,
The Elio Team

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
9/3/14 @ 8:55 am: EM is still not posting information on their website for the Sacramento Event but we have the following information thanks to LockMD:

Question, Do you have to pay the Air Show admission fee just to see the Elio or is it on the way in?

If I get more information I will update it here. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be coming from Klamath Falls OR after I get off work at 1 AM on the 6th panning to be at air show on 7th for sure. Staying at Comfort Inn in Rancho Cordova close to Mather. John Frogg aka John H. Burke with 2009 Smart Car.
Welcome John. Hope you enjoy the airshow and seeing the Elio. Lived in Sacramento for 12 years. Great city but California became too tax happy for me. Hope you will use the forum search function to find all the information you need to understand the specifics of this unique vehicle.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico and to the forum where you will find all the latest information on the Elio. Hope you find the Forum informative, entertaining, and rewarding.

Top Bottom