• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arizona People

AriLea

Elio Addict
[
Checking in from Goodyear, AZ. I've made my "I'm all in" reservation. I commute from Goodyear to Tempe 3 days a week, so I am looking forward to owning an Elio and reducing my gas budget.
I work in Tempe too. I come in from the opposite way. If we don't before, we must have lunch when we get our Elio's and have an Elious Time!

D Borland

Elio Aficionado
Way up here in the northwest, Bullhead City, AZ. Anyone else "all in" in this area? A pre-production Elio Owners Club might be fun to start. All In #10004. Way down the list but excited to get mine. The sooner the better!

D Borland

Elio Aficionado
I'm in Bullhead City, AZ (North west corner) all in #10004 and thanks to macadamean, I found out my projected production date is 11/15/15 to 12/13/15.
How cool is that, in time for Christmas!

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Hello from Tucson, AZ. We don't have my reservation yet, but in two weeks I am going to place my all in at the $100 level. Depending on finances we may do another $100 before the end of the year. Yes we are planning on a his and hers. We also think we will be building our own bike rack.

If anyone is out at the Tour de Fat this weekend in Tempe (9/4/2014 edit:10/4/2014), look for the TeamCoconutOreo shirt and say hello to us!

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Hello from Tucson, AZ. We don't have my reservation yet, but in two weeks I am going to place my all in at the $100 level. Depending on finances we may do another $100 before the end of the year. Yes we are planning on a his and hers. We also think we will be building our own bike rack.

If anyone is out at the Tour de Fat this weekend in Tempe (9/4/2014), look for the TeamCoconutOreo shirt and say hello to us!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, TeamCoconutOreo. I think just maybe you mean 10/4/2014. At least I hope so. Good luck on your reservations - you are making a great choice. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. :-) Z