• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte, Nc; Dec 05, 2014 - Dec 07, 2014

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I ended up going to bed much later than intended and will not make it to the mall this morning until after 10. After the mall closed David and I found some fast food and adult beverages and took them back to my place where we enjoyed the meal and conversation and lost track of time so before we realized it was just about midnight. :)

OMG!!! You were up till mid-night.

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE=" Looked for “oldfarmer,” but half the peopleView attachment 3682 in line looked liked old farmers, including me. There seemed to be a lot of interest from passers-by and I loitered around a little while watching people’s reaction.
Who was that old farmer looking guy in the front seat?[/QUOTE]
ouch

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Look at what I have in my hands. [emoji4]

uploadfromtaptalk1417893551336.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1417893611909.jpg

Last edited:

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping to see a few people from this web blog but when I got there I realized that there's no way to identify people in the crowd unless we came with name tags with our user name handle. I looked for Georgia Poodle thinking she might be carrying a motorcycle helmet but saw no one meeting that description. I asked about Goofy (Hector) but there were no sightings as of mid-day Friday. Bill
LMAO.....that's Georgia Puddles not Poodle....although my hair can look like a poodle sometimes. Sorry I missed you.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I was hoping to see a few people from this web blog but when I got there I realized that there's no way to identify people in the crowd unless we came with name tags with our user name handle. I looked for Georgia Poodle thinking she might be carrying a motorcycle helmet but saw no one meeting that description. I asked about Goofy (Hector) but there were no sightings as of mid-day Friday. Bill
Ah, that's why several of the tour staff told me someone was asking about me earlier. Unfortunately I did not make it up until after 8 PM.

Top Bottom