• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Columbus, Ohio

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
At this time I have nine members around the Columbus area. If I missed you please let me know.

golfsteve
alex p
felixoh
travis miller
trikeguy
jeff hawthorn
the engineer
jlroar
eliodigger

Would you like to have a get together around Columbus before spring? Quick NE Ohio might even show up if we ask politely.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
H Roar, Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found us. We have a large group of Future Elio owners, here in Ohio. Know what your talking about your present car. My Old Ford just ate almost a thousand dollars of my elio savings. It's been running with a broken something under the front end and a bad sensor that caused my check engine light to go on. I tried some 'tricks' to get the light off, but finally had to bit the bullet in order to pass the Portage County Sniff Test. OH well, only in OHIO, I say. Welcome, hope to meet you soon.
I feel your pain, my current car has eaten $2,400 in repairs in the past two years.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
It was located on another thread. A group of our faithful Elioites behind a sign at a public showing of our vehicle. Hey Goofyone, can you help me out on locating your sign.

LockMD

Elio Addict
It was located on another thread. A group of our faithful Elioites behind a sign at a public showing of our vehicle. Hey Goofyone, can you help me out on locating your sign.

I saw his (and he is on vaca right now) I was asking to see yours. :)

Edit: Re-read your post "will have made" sorry thought you already had one.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
I'll even have a cool sign made like the Elio folks around Atlanta.
B-Ham 10-25-2014.jpg