• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Consider Selling My " I'm All In" 1000.00 :(

tom

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Health changes have made it that I may sell my "Im all in 1000.00" I am 2798

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Health changes have made it that I may sell my "Im all in 1000.00" give me 800.00?
I am 2798
Hi Tom, I'm sorry to hear that. You might want to check the small print of that contract you signed your life away on. It may not be transferable. I read all the small print but unfortunately I don't remember all the details. You might check with Elio and ask their advice on how to handle something like this. I've been hoping to meet other Oregonians here but definitely not like this. Good luck what ever you decide. Z

silverfox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I would think you could possibly make a few hundred dollars if you have it sitting in your driveway for sale. I would be willing to pay a few hundred dollars more to get one now vs. waiting for another year to get one. I'll bet there others that are purchasing two or more with the intension of keeping only one.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I would think you could possibly make a few hundred dollars if you have it sitting in your driveway for sale. I would be willing to pay a few hundred dollars more to get one now vs. waiting for another year to get one. I'll bet there others that are purchasing two or more with the intension of keeping only one.

I have thought about this also. As there will likely be a waiting list several months long by the time this enter production I am sure some people will make money reselling them.

tom

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thank folks for the info,, I sure could just set on it and pass it to someone the day I get it...
Id willing to do that if someone could commit..

Thanks again,, Tom

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Tom, I'm sorry to hear that. You might want to check the small print of that contract you signed your life away on. It may not be transferable. I read all the small print but unfortunately I don't remember all the details. You might check with Elio and ask their advice on how to handle something like this. I've been hoping to meet other Oregonians here but definitely not like this. Good luck what ever you decide. Z[/qu
Thank folks for the info,, I sure could just set on it and pass it to someone the day I get it...

Thanks again,, Tom
Hi Tom..Have you tried asking elio to cancel because of your medical emergency?hopefully they will work with you.. I asked them about reserving 2, not at this time was their answer.. If they would agree I can work it out with you..

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks again,, Tom
hi tom, i sent you a reply but i think I may have sent it to wrong person..If you get it please get back to me

Top Bottom