• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Custom Paint Options

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL, but without an invisibility cloak or camouflage, I think we'll all be standing out quite a bit for the first year or so.
I actually saw a car in Sutherlin, OR today about the color of your avatar. The first yellow car I have seen since I started watching. We are not a big town, population a little over 7,000 so it was definitely noticeable. LOL :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Your avatar with the Bel Air paint scheme LOOKS REALLY GOOD! I'm curious of the cost of paint schemes or wraps when they show some option/accessory list. Enjoy!
Terrence:)
Depending on the quality of the paint and application procedure I've received quotes of between $500 (which lasts about 5 years) and $3000 (quality permanent job)

Wraps decay after only a couple years and cost same as paint.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Depending on the quality of the paint and application procedure I've received quotes of between $500 (which lasts about 5 years) and $3000 (quality permanent job)

Wraps decay after only a couple years and cost same as paint.
$3000 to paint a $6800 vehicle sounds wrong.........good but wrong...........but good and worth every penny for custom quality work in a strange sort of way. I was thinking custom two-tone paint, but don't think I could spend that kind of $.

Top Bottom