• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did You Get This Letter?

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On July 7th I upped my $100.00 deposit to $1,000. July 10th I discovered instead of charging my bank account $900.00, they took $1,000.00. Plus I received two confirmation letter for two different reservation numbers.5648 & 5649. I should have only gotten one. After talking to Chip on the phone I decided to keep the 5648 & put the extra $100.00 on a third elio for my daughter. It WAS SCREWED UP.

Congratulations on 3 Elio's! And all in the first wave. I'm jealous!
We're trying to figure out what we can sell to go for number 2!!

Chris F

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If we all look at our account dashboards it is there in black & white. I went all in 1K NR on August 21 and that is exactly what is shown on mine, along with an Invoice number. Definitely check your bank records!! Mine is exactly correct and I was in the middle of the crunch. If these two sources match just take a pill, sit down and enjoy this wonderful ride!
It will be OK!!
I don't mean to be overly critical of anyone, but we shouldn't start a PANIC without checking these first, we're just going to tie up valuable EM employees time! Remember there are only 25 of them, which if I'm not mistaken includes tour staff.

The account dashboard is clear. It shows the type of the most recent order on the left hand side (in my case, the upgrade last month). While screw-ups occur in any new venture, there is not reason to panic.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At age 70 I hear a reputable tattoo artists refuse to work on you in that age spots are too hard to work around.
At age 70 I hear a reputable tattoo artists refuse to work on you in that age spots are too hard to work around.
lol!!, but I did get two sleeves 3 yrs ago, when i was just a kid!!- aside from the number I will have to pick the color too!!

StuartGrant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And now, we wait.
PBSA32O.jpg

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom