• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did You Get This Letter?

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OH OH. That look like trouble to me. ks6c. You might want to check you credit card log. Not saying more.
Not worried, CC transaction hit immediately and shortly after it was reflected on My Account on Eliomotors.com (I wanted to make sure I got in before the lock, as they say). I just think their automated response systems weren't set up for all variants.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We upgraded to $1K reservation on July 29th and only received an order confirmation. After emailing them directly early August, they said 4-6 weeks to get our number. I'm glad to see an actual date for the batch to be sent out. It's reassuring that they didn't miss us.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Niciul8. It definitely seems like a long wait doesn't it. As you say, at least now we have a potential date. Before yesterday all we had was conjecture based on previous releases. Sigh! So the wait goes on. I guess we should be grateful. We are getting excellent training for waiting for our Elios. I hope you will enjoy exploring this forum. There is a lot of information, knowledge, creativity all being shared around the Elio. It is a great place to help pass the time. BUT it can be addicting, so approach with caution. See you next year in our Elios. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We upgraded to $1K reservation on July 29th and only received an order confirmation. After emailing them directly early August, they said 4-6 weeks to get our number. I'm glad to see an actual date for the batch to be sent out. It's reassuring that they didn't miss us.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your all-in reservation. Waiting is part of the process and the actual long wait has already begun. Patience is required even if it seems like it will kill us. Make use of the forum to help pass the time while keeping your self informed on any changes. Enjoy the journey and the experience.

Dennis H

Elio Fan
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of us got the same letter within the last few days. I can't wait for the e-mail that states, production has begun. This concept makes you feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for the OK to go open the gift.

Top Bottom