• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elgin Poll Reality Check

How much extra if at all would you pay for different instruments

• Nothing. OK as is.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Up to $300

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Up to $600

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Up to $900

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Up to $1200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over $1200

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And following dad the Elio will soon be gone.
this is for mag44-I mostly don't like your posts, not because I totally disagree with you, but you did have a semblance definitely of a troll with a decent heart.
This post represents poor taste, and total lack of respect of another person
No need to respond, I've recently learned to "block", and are moving you over to my group of folks I don't care to associate/communicate with

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I repeatedly see people refer to this "Elgin" dash regarding Elios and I still to this day have no idea what that means

Best I can tell, Paul's father had a Lord Elgin watch like the one below, which inspired him to design a dash to honor his father. Some people on the forum absolutely HATE it. It's actually starting to grow on me.

elgin dashboard.jpg
lord elgin watch.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Best I can tell, Paul's father had a Lord Elgin watch like the one below, which inspired him to design a dash to honor his father. Some people on the forum absolutely HATE it. It's actually starting to grow on me.

View attachment 5505 View attachment 5506
Yeah, it is growing on me, too. I'd be willing to bet the production model will be easy enough to see. Plus, if the version they are showing is the one they put in the Elio, it won't be that bad.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I repeatedly see people refer to this "Elgin" dash regarding Elios and I still to this day have no idea what that means
Designed after a silly watch design that makes an even more useless dash. You take a very practical idea for a car that makes sense is so many ways then put a useless dash in it. makes no sense.

Top Bottom