• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Reaction score
I got a new theory. Stop rolling your eyes. It's a good one. First;

$25,080,000
Funding Goal
183%
Reserved
$45,987,000
in non-binding indications of interest received
Reservations

These numbers mean something. So far I've come up with two theories. Here's my third; These few folks didn't pay attention and some likely reported their true income, then they entered what ever amount they saved up for this venture in that space. No doubt more than 10% of their reported income ... so it is corrected with a phone call or a few emails, the extra amount is subtracted from the total in non-binding indications of interest received and reservation count goes down one. That would explain why it is so slow too.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Another reason it might be slow is because you can no longer access it; I tried the other day and all access to the expressed interest area is closed.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A thought about the mild erosion we're seeing -- if it's the result of people canceling out on their "bids," and is running at a very slow pace, that suggests that bids are being fulfilled at a much faster rate.... or, of course, it could just the that the counter is out of whack since the window closed on expressing interest. Has anybody checked in with SE to ask them what's up with it?'

Top Bottom