• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

userexec

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Sorry.... just checked again and the portion I'm talking about is about half way down ... if have to scroll there, it doesn't fit one one screen.
An easier method is just to put your mouse over the bar, right click, hit "Inspect Element" and then when the source pops up the line with the percentage will be highlighted.
KwlCVvz.png

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If all I did was cruise around town and try to impress people with my environmental credentials and net worth I think they would be just fine. However, I want to be able to get in my vehicle and go visit my friends on the east coast. That's not anxiety. That's just pure fact. The EV won't get the job done.
You may not be the target market.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Keep hearing about these graphs on "StartEngine". I don't find them.
(And I looked.)
StartEngine may be my all time least favorite web site.

its the status bar on the elio icon on the startengine main page... each company has a progress bar... the percentage is not displayed anywhere on the website, but a few knowledgeable people have been able to find it in the sites code.... and userexec posted an excellent, simple and straight forward guide to find it too... if that goes over your head then I think you had better give up and let us update yall lol...

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You may not be the target market.

EVs will become more affordable and accepted by the public over time as battery technology gets the range anxiety issue resolved.

You are the one who spoke about the acceptance by the "public". That's not a "target" market. That's everyone. And as part of that "everyone" I'm getting sick of the elite stealing my money to help other people pay for their "electric vehicle" with the "tax credit".
How many people, other than the "true believers" would be buying electric cars without the "tax credit"?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
if that goes over your head then I think you had better give up and let us update yall lol...

that would be me ..:confused:.. I followed the steps given and wasn't able to find anything with a % symbol .... for those who are able to, please keep the updates coming

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
its the status bar on the elio icon on the startengine main page... each company has a progress bar... the percentage is not displayed anywhere on the website, but a few knowledgeable people have been able to find it in the sites code.... and userexec posted an excellent, simple and straight forward guide to find it too... if that goes over your head then I think you had better give up and let us update yall lol...

Thanks! I wasn't even looking at that as a status bar. Darn I hate getting old!

Top Bottom