• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You will not be disappointed, there is a thread of the distances folks traveled to sit in it- Notice EVERYONE has a smile, it's a wonder how all the concerns about comfort, rear view, colors gas filler, how not far out the wheels might appear, melts away.
Go for it!!!

It is also close enough to our anniversary to make the trip extra special for another outing we have been wanting to do for awhile that is up that a way.

The smiling faces have been noticed by all that sit in it, and the wide open grins of the few that have actually have been granted access to actually drive it is another tell tale sign that it just has to be a blast! Now, about that Elgin dash...:yo:

And a Neil Young/Lucinda Williams outdoor concert the following week...

Good times coming for sure!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is also close enough to our anniversary to make the trip extra special for another outing we have been wanting to do for awhile that is up that a way.

The smiling faces have been noticed by all that sit in it, and the wide open grins of the few that have actually have been granted access to actually drive it is another tell tale sign that it just has to be a blast! Now, about that Elgin dash...:yo:

And a Neil Young/Lucinda Williams outdoor concert the following week...

Good times coming for sure!
sounds like a blast- post some pics of those smiles
thanks

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got a preliminary yes for a turn and burn for the Dallas show from the Mrs. Out at 5 am, in big D by 10 am, 2 hours at the show, and home by dinner. Very reminiscent of making mail runs while stationed in Germany. If life doesn't get in the way it should be a fun trip. If anyone has any questions they would like asked, let me know.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got a preliminary yes for a turn and burn for the Dallas show from the Mrs. Out at 5 am, in big D by 10 am, 2 hours at the show, and home by dinner. Very reminiscent of making mail runs while stationed in Germany. If life doesn't get in the way it should be a fun trip. If anyone has any questions they would like asked, let me know.
post some pics, please

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
If you start a thread saying "I'm going to see it in Dallas on the <date> give me your questions" you'll have a list as long as your arm.
Of course, you'll leave the list in your car when you get there:doh:, forget half the questions (and the tape measure and camera) and then only remember 2/3's of the answers by the time you get back :becky: But you'll remember every detail about being there, what it felt like, even what it smelled like, the crowd of people, and how your brain went into overload; then accidently bump into Paul and make him spill his coffee, get really embarrassed, and offer him a Gold card to Starbucks because of your brain fade :barbershop_quartet_.
Pretty much have a great time. :thumb:

<I am just kidding> ;)

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

ELIO_4_7_16.jpg

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Two new events are posted:
Just got back from from checking out Elio @ Barrett-Jackson West Palm Beach. Wow, what a show. The Elio has more room inside than I anticipated. Lots of room in the engine compartment to work on. Met the vice president of marketing and a whole lot of other Elio family and fans. It won’t be long now before we all will enjoy our Elio.

Attachments

• 20160409_120831.jpg
    20160409_120831.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 20160409_115836.jpg
    20160409_115836.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 199

ClubJoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been an Elio supporter for years and never seen it in person. I wish they would make a stop in the Tampa Bay area of Florida so I can take a peak. I only drive my little 1 cylinder cars so I can't travel to the east coast of Florida when they are there.

ClubJoe
Sunny Brandon, FL

Top Bottom