• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think you're correct. I got carried away in my semi-rant.o_O
Justifiable semi-ranting. Man that is one ugly dash. I may have to put a piece of duct tape over it and drive using my internal auto pilot feature.

I thought we were Paul Elio' s key advisors. What ever Paul wants Paul gets. LOL Maybe it will look better in the dashboard and we will grow to love it.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What a 'tribute' to his father; will go down in history as the WORST dash design, along with other 'flops'..... like the Edsel Grill! Not 'functional' for quick information 'at a glance'..... and too much 'wasted space'!

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If it gives all the information I need to drive the vehicle, no big deal. People today are so hung up on looks that they miss out on a lot of blessings in life.
Let's not forget, we are buying the thing. If the majority of the buyers dislike the dash, you should be able to get the one from the prototype that most who have made a deposit have seen, and confirmed they liked, by putting their money down.

Top Bottom