• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Goofyone,

Any idea when Elio typically sends out the production reservation #s to those who have committed to the "All-In" at $1000?

They send them out in batches which average about six weeks apart. The last batch was sent out on July 10 and we expect EM will likely wait until just after Labor day as they do like to release them around major holidays and thats when the current 50% bonus offer expires.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Do Ya really think that young goofy has a better handle on the date, that he is just keeping to himself?? Hmm. . . . . How bout it goofy? o_O

When it comes to when reservation number totals or production numbers will be released I don't have anything more to provide than an educated guess.

It is not even worth contacting EM to ask about this information as I know this has been tried a number of times, both to general customer support mailboxes and to internal contacts, however the response has always basically been that the information gets released when it gets released.

Wheelthang

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it comes to when reservation number totals or production numbers will be released I don't have anything more to provide than an educated guess.

It is not even worth contacting EM to ask about this information as I know this has been tried a number of times, both to general customer support mailboxes and to internal contacts, however the response has always basically been that the information gets released when it gets released.
Yeah, it's not going to make one iota of difference one way or the other. I would prefer every 6 weeks but I'm sure I can hold my breath for another 2 weeks! ;)

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking at the map, I see Bill has a reservation in for an Elio even though he has no Pep Boys at the western end of the Aleutian Islands. That is going to be some drive from the nearest Elio dealer. Perhaps he plan to take the home delivery option to Adak, Alaska.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/embed?mid=zZCKjl9KZQaU.kNW_qd3e11wQ
He is also probably only going to have to gas up a couple of times a year. According to the information I read about Adak, there is only 19 miles of roads on the island. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom