• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio T-shirt Arrived!

dgruis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi from Des Moines, IA, my t-shirt arrived today!

My wife prints t-shirts, so I plan to add the following to my shirt:

Ask me about:
3 - 84 - 6800

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got my shirt and bumper sticker about a week ago! I'm scared to wear it anywhere, somehow all my white shirts get stains on them before I even get out of the house.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Applied in Oct ''13 for" All In "membership and have still not had an acceptance much less a T- shirt!!

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just the $100 non refundable---low man on the totum pole , I guess! If I bump it up to a $1000 level, then I would receive an assigned slot, correct? In any event I was dealing with ""Chip"" in marketing and for over a month , no answeres to my E-mails!! RB , Tallahassee, Fl. (thanks Steve for replying)

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just the $100 non refundable---low man on the totum pole , I guess! If I bump it up to a $1000 level, then I would receive an assigned slot, correct? In any event I was dealing with ""Chip"" in marketing and for over a month , no answeres to my E-mails!! RB , Tallahassee, Fl. (thanks Steve for replying)

If I understand it correctly, you will get a number when they close reservations. To get one before that you must do the $1,000 all-in.

Reaction score
Elio Shirt 1.jpg

RickDeckard

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Last I heard is that they don't plan on closing reservations until they sell out the first year of production... I would guess early summer but that is just a guess... one never knows how fast this will ramp up after the P4 prototype and the media blitz that will go on next year

Top Bottom