• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio

Jim H

Elio Addict
I work in Red River and we have an annual M/C rally for vets that ends up at the memorial in Angel Fire. I have been up to the memorial several times and have yet to see it all....it is a great memorial but it just brings back too many memories for me.
As a 1st Cav Vietnam vet I feel an obligation to go there and see it. I understand it is very impressive but also understand how it impacts others.

Music Man

Elio Addict
I work in Red River and we have an annual M/C rally for vets that ends up at the memorial in Angel Fire. I have been up to the memorial several times and have yet to see it all....it is a great memorial but it just brings back too many memories for me.
As a Vietnam Vet, I understand and can identify with your feelings concerning the Memorial in Angel Fire. Would love to see it also, but the "Wall" in Washington, at 1:00 in the morning brought me to my knees and took the lid off of the box that I thought I had nailed shut. . . . . Sorry, but I can not go see another. . . . . . . . .

Jim H

Elio Addict
As a Vietnam Vet, I understand and can identify with your feelings concerning the Memorial in Angel Fire. Would love to see it also, but the "Wall" in Washington, at 1:00 in the morning brought me to my knees and took the lid off of the box that I thought I had nailed shut. . . . . Sorry, but I can not go see another. . . . . . . . .
I have family members and friends on the Wall in DC and visited it in May It was a moving experience but has not discouraged me from visiting others. I am actively involved in a committee that is currently constructing one here in Las Cruces, complete with a huey 65' above the monument. I am grateful that I can help develop a monument recognizing their sacrifices rather than the other way around.

Music Man

Elio Addict
I have family members and friends on the Wall in DC and visited it in May It was a moving experience but has not discouraged me from visiting others. I am actively involved in a committee that is currently constructing one here in Las Cruces, complete with a huey 65' above the monument. I am grateful that I can help develop a monument recognizing their sacrifices rather than the other way around.
And for all that you are, and all that you do, Jim, you are to be commended. . . . . . . . While I do appreciate all the sacrifices made by all of our veterans, those whose memories and sacrifices I hold closest and dearest to me, are those that I personally served with and that I sent home "early" to their families. . . . . . And they are visited very often in my heart and memories.

Semper Fi, to ALL my brothers, and may God Bless. . . . . . .

xtspode

Elio Addict
There are a few more in Utah. We will have to Drag State when we get our new Eli's. Plan on about June next year? Mine will be the White one.

Ty

Elio Addict
There are a few more in Utah. We will have to Drag State when we get our new Eli's. Plan on about June next year? Mine will be the White one.
What do you mean to "drag state"? Is that slang for pulling a trailer?