• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio's New Browser Icon

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed the new bookmark icon for the ElioOwners.com site? I just noticed it on my Chrome browser and saw that it's on Internet Explorer as well.
IMG_7281.JPG

Sorry if it's been there for a while and I just didn't notice. Good job, site owners and moderators!

Last edited:

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed the new bookmark icon for the ElioOwners.com site? I just noticed it on my Chrome browser and saw that it's on Internet Explorer as well.
View attachment 11643
Sorry if it's been there for a while and I just didn't notice. Good job, site owners and moderators!
Now they just need to update the icon to one of the P-5/E-series designs :rolleyes:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As soon as I read your post, I looked up and saw ours and then I wanted to go to the Eliomotors site to see theirs. Then, I realized you were talking about ours. Because I saw it as normal, I think it's been up there a while. Okuma Steve, where are you? How new is it?

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good. Competition will force the Chrome people to innovate. MS's battery life campaign against Chrome has already pushed Chrome's developers to address the issue.

Top Bottom