• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Texans

BIGMARK

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Mark, I did not see anyone with your requirements but I was assured that a larger fellow than that has been in the elio and was satisfied that he would be fine with it. Please take the first opertunity to see it and make sure you are confortable with it.
Sounds good !!

doug stanley

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey Robert. Welcome. All in as well living in the Dallas area. Definately interested in getting a club together.
defiently interested in a texas club but for my part i am only interested in joining or forming one after we start receiving orders.

senojfj

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm in for a Dallas area club. I live near McKinney (Princeton) and commute to Denton.

#3143!!!

Oh, and I see my bald head peeking out in some of those Austin photos.

senojfj

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Wayne. Be careful going to Austin. If you could do me a favor. When you are looking at the Elio , see if you can find someone 6'2" and 320 pounds and see if they would get into the Elio. That is mt stats. See if it was easy for them. Would help a lot. Thank you. Mark

Mark, I'm 6'2" 240(ish) pounds. There was plenty of room in the cabin and definitely plenty of leg room for a single driver. I'm not so sure about passenger room at our height...

Top Bottom