• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Full Catalog 3 Wheelers Thread

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As for the BEX, this will certainly kill the market for it. So, we might not want to let Mark know what Pauls plans are.
Mark knows the risks, and he's not worried. As he said, an Elio entry into the market would only help his efforts up until tadpole trikes are everywhere..

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mark knows the risks, and he's not worried. As he said, an Elio entry into the market would only help his efforts up until tadpole trikes are everywhere..
I think he would be in a world of hurts when Elio steals our idea of the VOTL Electric tadpole trike comes out for $10K. It's a real concern..........

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Yup, I wouldn't be here if not for riding on the back of Elio's marketing, I want them to get underway, just as I want Arcimoto to survive for the moment.

I believe my BEX is now a complete departure from the Elio, so it will suit some, and not suit some others.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No it's not. I see no wing option. You need to put that on your plate. If not, Elio will just dominate the market.
Then there's the submarine version of the Elio...........
Elio is making great progress on the submarine version. They're half way there.
It goes underwater beautifully...........The other half of the performance envelope is a bit more difficult!

Top Bottom