• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Golden Run

paddy's wagon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Sounds good, it would be a 2K round trip for us.

The wife would not, repeat not, ride two thousand miles in the back of an Elio, she would bring her KIA and our middle son could share in the driving chores, both Elio and KIA. Reason, too old and creaky not to ride in the comfort of an SUV.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sounds good, it would be a 2K round trip for us.

The wife would not, repeat not, ride two thousand miles in the back of an Elio, she would bring her KIA and our middle son could share in the driving chores, both Elio and KIA. Reason, too old and creaky not to ride in the comfort of an SUV.

My wife will insist on coming. She won't allow me to go without her. She would ride a donkey if I did. I tolerate that kind of pandering because I don't have anyone else who gives a S**t.

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok then y'all, here's where I ask for someone else that knows how to do this. I've never been involved with this sort of thing before so help will be needed!
I definitely want to do this but know nothing of where to start? Anyone else out there that can and will help???
I think it's a great idea,, now let's go from idea to reality!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, you'll need to wait till we get a more firm delivery date and then you can start trying to figure out the logistics and who/where/how much.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My wife will insist on coming. She won't allow me to go without her. She would ride a donkey if I did. I tolerate that kind of pandering because I don't have anyone else who gives a S**t.
Oh I'm sure you might be able to find something at the meet; you never know ;)

Top Bottom