• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Got My Shirt

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lol... she IS getting her learners permit (again) next month. She got her first learners permit at 14 when we were living in North Dakota. New Mexico won't let them get it till they are 15. But, they can drive on their own as early as 15 1/2. Maybe she'll want one.

I was lucky, my older son and daughter did not want to drive till there last year in High School.
My younger daughter just turned 17 this week and just asked me if she could leard to drive this summer. :)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol... she IS getting her learners permit (again) next month. She got her first learners permit at 14 when we were living in North Dakota. New Mexico won't let them get it till they are 15. But, they can drive on their own as early as 15 1/2. Maybe she'll want one.

The Elio would be much better than the moped which was my first motorized ride. Of course I was only 14 at the time and being able to drive myself, at 40 MPH going downhill, was an amazing feeling. It also helped with the young ladies. :D

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone. my name is Bobby miller I got my shirt and bumper sticker.I am still waiting for my number. Iam still trying to decide what color to get. Iam planning to go to Nashville on the 22nd from NC. See you there. Bobby
Hi Bobby, welcome
Get good pic's

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone. my name is Bobby miller I got my shirt and bumper sticker.I am still waiting for my number. Iam still trying to decide what color to get. Iam planning to go to Nashville on the 22nd from NC. See you there. Bobby
You should get your number in the next release if you went in for $1K. As you can see by Craig's very politely worded request, we are a greedy bunch and want to see your pictures. You notice I am assuming you will take pictures. You will, won't you? LOL Have a safe journey to Nashville and stroke the Elio one extra time for me. I have not seen nor touched my Elio yet and Portland, OR is not on the schedule for events this year. Sigh! :-) Z

Top Bottom