• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Has Anyone Put More Than $1000 All In?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Agree I too miss her
don't hammer yourself with "cheating" -whatever you chose to eat is not cheating. Cheating on diets is to externalize the responsibility. Your integrity is what you do when you think no one is watching you. It's all you, doesn't matter to ANYONE except you what you eat. Whatever you consider healthy is the correct choice.
Hey, that was pretty well said. This has always been the society of blame. Don't hate me because I made good life choices!

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The lighter you are the higher the milage! Consider your weight loss a contributing factor on oil dependency, lower health costs, and living long enough, to keep from looking to get into your Elio from the "passenger" side.!
Unless you get cremated you are not going to get in from the back once dead. If one is married or has a partner, they may consider getting them on the Elio healthy living plan too. And for people dating, might want to pick a health conscious mate.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Guess not the right thread to say this, but is it my imagination, or has there been like no new news for the Elio as of late? For some reason, after the qualified investor thing happened, I was expecting all kind of news after it. But seems the opposite has happened.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Guess not the right thread to say this, but is it my imagination, or has there been like no new news for the Elio as of late? For some reason, after the qualified investor thing happened, I was expecting all kind of news after it. But seems the opposite has happened.
yep- no news (hoping they have something on the horizon). I keep hoping every Friday's blog will be something of value

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Y

Yea David, That's proof, lol. I got $2,100. in. I believe I got $1,050. of refund coming on three Elios.

JUST TO CLARIFY , YOU CUT OFF THE PART WHERE I SAID :

A FRIEND OF MINE FOUND A GLITCH IN THEIR SYSTEM AND PUT $1000 ALL-IN AND
THEN ANOTHER $1000 WANT-IN ON THE SAME CAR !

THEY CAUGHT THE ERROR AND RETURNED THE SECOND DEPOSIT WITH THE EXPLANATION
THAT THEY COULDN'T TAKE MORE THAN $1000 ON ANY SINGLE VEHICLE .

DALLAS CLOCK DOC FOUND A GLITCH IN THEIR SYSTEM AND PUT $2000 ON ONE CAR !
THE CONTACTED HIM TO LET HIM KNOW THAT THIS WAS AN ERROR AND REFUNDED
THE SECOND THOUSAND .

NO , IT DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING BUT I WILL ASK AGAIN ,
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A SCAM THAT GIVES REFUNDS ?

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in 100$ as I see it as the best solution. I get on the list and I minimize my risk. If things go not to plan I am only out 100$. Its a bet I can afford to make. If Elio should make a large and strong move to production I can justify increasing my 100$ reservation.

Top Bottom