• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Georgia!

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to get my Elio! Already have a Harley but for safety reasons don't drive it to work since I work 3rd shift and deer are prevalent. The Elio is going to be perfect...fun like a motorcycle, super fuel efficient and safe for my nightly commute. Bet you all are excited too!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico. Great to have another Elio fan. You will find all kinds of great information, rumors, facts, and fiction on the forum but I guarantee you will enjoy it. It has great moderators who do their best to keep the dialog civil, fantastic Elio enthusiasts, and highly technical folks who advise us. It is addicting and entertaining and you will get out of it what you put into it. As an old motorcycle rider I look forward to the creature comforts of my elio

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Georgian! :)

Glad you decided to join us on this fun Elio forum. This forum is packed full of fun people fun all over the country who just can't wait for these amazing little vehicles to hit the road. You will find the people on here love discussing everything there is to know about Elio Motors. I hope you have a great time wading through everything and finding what interests you the most.

If you do ever happen to have any issues on here please do not hesitate to contact a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to get my Elio! Already have a Harley but for safety reasons don't drive it to work since I work 3rd shift and deer are prevalent. The Elio is going to be perfect...fun like a motorcycle, super fuel efficient and safe for my nightly commute. Bet you all are excited too!
Welcome from another Georgian. Work has me in New Mexico for now though... I'm from about 30 miles South of Atlanta... 7 miles from Atlanta Motor Speedway (It was Atlanta International Raceway when I was growing up and parking cars there)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from southern Oregon, GaPuddles. This is a very exciting journey and I hope you enjoy it. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My thoughts, trips when my Harley will not be the best choice also those when using My Jeep isn't necessary..Fill the gap in fun way..

Top Bottom