• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Virginia

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from Virginia as well!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Kegger. It looks like we may be in Shreveport the same week to get our Elios. I don't know about you, but I definitely am looking forward to that day. I hope you enjoy this diverse and interesting group as we travel through the adventure of getting our Elios. :-) Z

Kegger

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Kegger. It looks like we may be in Shreveport the same week to get our Elios. I don't know about you, but I definitely am looking forward to that day. I hope you enjoy this diverse and interesting group as we travel through the adventure of getting our Elios. :) Z

Awesome! Yeah, I really look forward to that day, if they'll let me, I'll take a video of the birth of my car!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Cheryl and I just took advantage of the holiday bonus to upgrade the $500 reservation I'd made when EM announced they'd secured the manufacturing facility, so now I'm $1000 all-in and impatiently waiting like everyone else. I'm not a motorcycle owner anymore, and in researching second vehicles I quickly realized that by the time I got a small car that was V-6 or turbocharged, I couldn't justify the cost of having a second vehicle. I'm a road warrior averaging about 25K miles a year in my pickup truck, and looking forward to the Elio as a fun way to keep my travel costs down.
Cheryl, welcome again from New Mexico, land of enchantment, miles of great roads for the Elio, and cheap gas (yesterday's gas price was $1.98 per gallon). Still all good things for the Elio. Welcome and enjoy the many new friends you have here on the forum.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Cheryl and I just took advantage of the holiday bonus to upgrade the $500 reservation I'd made when EM announced they'd secured the manufacturing facility, so now I'm $1000 all-in and impatiently waiting like everyone else. I'm not a motorcycle owner anymore, and in researching second vehicles I quickly realized that by the time I got a small car that was V-6 or turbocharged, I couldn't justify the cost of having a second vehicle. I'm a road warrior averaging about 25K miles a year in my pickup truck, and looking forward to the Elio as a fun way to keep my travel costs down.
A warm WELCOME & CONGRARTULATIONS, CherylM, from way down here in the Bayou State, and the future birth place of the Elio; Louisiana!

Top Bottom