• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Honor And Respect

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Meanwhile back at the ranch the villain Big Hat Barlow has Roy Rogers tied to his own guitar and Trigger is making goo goo eyes at Buttermilk while Bullet is spraying the tires on Nelly Bell. Where is Dale when Roy needs her?

Being nice costs nothing but is used as if it were a life sacrifice.

Coss

Staff member
Meanwhile back at the ranch the villain Big Hat Barlow has Roy Rogers tied to his own guitar and Trigger is making goo goo eyes at Buttermilk while Bullet is spraying the tires on Nelly Bell. Where is Dale when Roy needs her?.....

Wait I have to wipe the coffee off my screen I laughed so hard!! That was funny!!

Excellent advise BadBoy; I raised my kids telling them everyday; "it doesn't cost you anything to be polite".

Last edited:

ross

Elio Addict
Meanwhile back at the ranch the villain Big Hat Barlow has Roy Rogers tied to his own guitar and Trigger is making goo goo eyes at Buttermilk while Bullet is spraying the tires on Nelly Bell. Where is Dale when Roy needs her?

The Lone Ranger says "Tonto we're surrounded by Indians" Tonto replies "What do you mean WE Kemo Sabe?"

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict

wasn't the guy who drove the jeep Pat??