• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Houston, Tx Area

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy Elio owners,

I have been all-in since May. I joined the forum a few weeks after that, been lurking here a couple times a month since then. I don't have much to add to the conversations here, just wanted to get a post up.

Regards,
Well, sdewolfe, it's NEVER to late to join the forum, or to "hang out" a post. . . . . . Happy to see you finally surface, and join the ranks of the believers!

WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS from the Bayou State, Louisiana! :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy Elio owners,

I have been all-in since May. I joined the forum a few weeks after that, been lurking here a couple times a month since then. I don't have much to add to the conversations here, just wanted to get a post up.

Regards,
sdewolfe, welcome to the forum, repository of information on the Elio. Hope you have scrolled through the threads that most interest you. You may have noticed we are generally a helpful friendly group and try to keep the forum informative and entertaining. We look forward to your comments, questions, and opinions. Enjoy the journey and the experience.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy Elio owners,

Regards,
Hey welcome! I'm located in Seabrook on Clear Lake. Found Elio 19th, all in 20th..where's my car everyday since!

Top Bottom