• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Far Is Your Trip?

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How many hours do you spend looking for these attachments? Or do you have a private stash? LOL :) Z
Z,
It's a matter of seconds. simply enter your subject into the search bar and hit enter/search. Many times a strip of cartoons/pictures will come up. Click on the first one and hundreds will appear. Pick the one you want, save it then upload and post.:)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Z,
It's a matter of seconds. simply enter your subject into the search bar and hit enter/search. Many times a strip of cartoons/pictures will come up. Click on the first one and hundreds will appear. Pick the one you want, save it then upload and post.:)
Life is so simple for those who understand how to upload and post. LOL Right now I am too tired to even consider figuring that out. LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Life is so simple for those who understand how to upload and post. LOL Right now I am too tired to even consider figuring that out. LOL :) Z

No more complicated than "Knit one, pearl two" or a cross handed double-stitch, or......
upload_2014-7-23_8-19-0.jpeg

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm working on my project manager and animator (who introduced me to Elio) to draw up a couple of stickers for my new Elio.

If I go with the red body color, I had an inspiration last week when one of our local trust-fund babies howled past me on the interstate in his 458 Spider. Red, naturally, with those expensive optional yellow "Scuderia Ferrari" stickers on the cowl. Ostentatious. . . Oh, yeah!

Rather than that prancing stallion, I'm thinking a black armadillo silhouette on that yellow shield with the script, "SA" . . . "Scuderia Armadillo" . . . Sounds about right. This is Texas, y'know. And it's a little poke at Junior there driving daddy"s money.:)

Top Bottom