• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Hate You All

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just want to go on record here and state that to all of you who have seen / sat in / taken pictures with / touched the Elio and are posting about your exploits, you are all off my Christmas card list!
Unfair!:mad:

But thanks for keeping us informed...:)
Just think of all the money you are going to save! :-) Z

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
drat .... that will take us off of your Christmas card list on Dec 6th .... we do appreciate the advanced notice so that we have time to prepare in order to maturely handle the rejection .. o_O

Jim

FYI, Jerome said he estimated that 500,000 butts have occupied the drivers seat. They don't use a disinfecting wipe between occupants.
Soooo just a small apology for what I may have left behind, but I needed to test the ventilation for my wife in the back.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
FYI, Jerome said he estimated that 500,000 butts have occupied the drivers seat. They don't use a disinfecting wipe between occupants.
Soooo just a small apology for what I may have left behind, but I needed to test the ventilation for my wife in the back.

:confused: .... oh well, the good news is that there should be hundreds if not thousands of occupants before we see it ..:)

Jim

Top Bottom