• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Have Been Thinking Too Much???

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the subject of body panels. Will it be possible to change the body panels? Like on a smart car.
To start with clarification, when you wrote to change the body panels, did you mean to physically remove the panels on the Elio? Then with the photo or pic of that Smart car, I see the wording on the door panel. possibly you refer to can you add paint graphics? That you absolutely can do. Look into the forums here for paint and graphics, to see other ideas. Then you could go to your personel painter to get the wording you want.
Enjoy your Elio the way you want it :)
Terrence

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, I mean physically change the panels. On my smart, it was all black. I bought a white body kit and changed all the panels in a few hours. Then added the graphics. The body kit was cheaper and much faster than painting, and I can change it back!

NOLIKEIT

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color should not be much of an issue as the color is really only the resin panels. Interior color would actually affect the production run more, although choices there are probably more limited, and as such should also not be an issue

So you mean they won't give me camel glovesoft leather touring buckets?....

DEALS OFF!!!!!!!

not really, but you can bet I am going to completely redo my interior into a nice cushy leather clad grand tourer with deep pile carpet for slipping off my driving shoes. Comfort combined with frugality, I think I need a shower. ;)

Top Bottom