• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Have Given Up On Elio, Have You?

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to look at Elio's web site (eliomotors.com) but can't get anything to come up. I'm going to be in Phoenix in a couple of weeks and wanted to get their address so I could stop by and say "Hi!". Any one know their address? I would really love to have a nice chat with them.

dbacksfan81

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I wanted to look at Elio's web site (eliomotors.com) but can't get anything to come up. I'm going to be in Phoenix in a couple of weeks and wanted to get their address so I could stop by and say "Hi!". Any one know their address? I would really love to have a nice chat with them.

There's nothing to see in Phoenix. The one office location they had closed about three years ago.

dbacksfan81

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. They must be some where working on the electric Elio. Wonder where that could be.
You're welcome. Their "office" was one of those rent by the day offices that provide a person to answer phones and a mail drop. That way you can rent a space for meetings including a conference room when you need it. This is the only address listed in a search for Elio
2942 N 24th St Ste 114, Phoenix, AZ, 85016 which is Plaza Executive Suites.

https://www.plazaexecutive.com/exec...ns/phoenix-biltmore-office-space-for-rent.cfm

Back when there was ESG Engineering, Paul's engineering and design business, it was a rented office space at a place called Triumph Manufacturing in Tempe AZ where they did do design work that they farmed out the manufacturing to Triumph to build. Triumph has now gone out of business after 60 years and the building they were in is now a food product company.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're welcome. Their "office" was one of those rent by the day offices that provide a person to answer phones and a mail drop. That way you can rent a space for meetings including a conference room when you need it. This is the only address listed in a search for Elio
2942 N 24th St Ste 114, Phoenix, AZ, 85016 which is Plaza Executive Suites.

https://www.plazaexecutive.com/exec...ns/phoenix-biltmore-office-space-for-rent.cfm

Back when there was ESG Engineering, Paul's engineering and design business, it was a rented office space at a place called Triumph Manufacturing in Tempe AZ where they did do design work that they farmed out the manufacturing to Triumph to build. Triumph has now gone out of business after 60 years and the building they were in is now a food product company.
Don't forget 7600 General Motors BLVD in Shreveport LA 71129. That's the manufacturing plant for Elio motors. I would check there as it's a big facility and they could be working out of there too. When you are leasing a property, you sure will be using it and not paying a monthly lease payment for nothing. Elio has been there for 10 years.

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The thing that frustrates me about the Elio situation is not loosing my deposit.... that's peanuts. What I can't stand is the fact that the Elio was (is) a great idea that's going no where. I see no serious problem with Paul's original plan, it all made sense to me. Due to financial and legal problems with Elio motors, which I don't fully understand, I can see why no one has come along and rescued the company. But that doesn't stop some company with the knowhow and deep pockets to take the Elio concept and run with it. I'll bet that Elon Musk's Tesla could have an Elio like car on the market in less than 2 years. So, why doesn't anyone do it? The number of people willing to put up a deposit... sight unseen... for an Elio, surely shows there would be a large market. I guess I'm just paranoid, but I can't help thinking there's some hidden power that wants to make sure it doesn't happen. Who stands to profit by there NOT being an Elio?

Top Bottom